My client are looking for Test Analysts based in Godalming, they specialise within the medical industry.
Designing the test automation framework for all areas of development work as required, including AIP as well as Web testing. Maintain and enhance the load test process. Support the manual testing undertaken by the test team when required. Increasing the overall automated test coverage.
* Strong technical background
* Experience in open source technical test tools, including Selenium, Cucumber and JMeter
* Working knowledge of SQL
* Working knowledge of relational databases.
* Experience writing clear and concise test plans and test cases.
* Experience working with a development team in an agile environment.
* Experience with JIRA or similar workflow and defect tracking systems.
* Experience working with source control systems like SVN or GitHub.
* Experience in API testing with tools such as Postman and Wiremock.
* Exposure to Java unit testing Junit/Mockito
You will be part of an experienced technical team delivering high quality software for the health industry, day to day tasks include the test automation of new features and improving the automation test coverage for systems provided by the company. From time to time you may be required to help with the manual testing effort.
As part of this dynamic team you will have the ability to introduce new tools and frameworks, improve the SDLC and run POC's on new technologies.
Other duties / skills:
* A self-starter committed to excellence.
* Ability to prioritise and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
* Ability to work within a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
* Good communication skills and ability to be forward thinking and self-motivated.
* Good written and oral communication skills.
* Committed to continuous professional development
SALARY - £30,000 - £35,000
Jefferson Frank International Ltd is the global leader in Java AWS recruitment, advertising more AWS jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Digital Agencies & End Users globally and we have never had more live development jobs for AWS professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the AWS market I have built relationships with most of the key employers.
Jefferson Frank Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.