Engineering Manager - San Francisco, California - 180k
Engineering Manager - San Francisco, California - 180k. This company is a mobile learning platform built for employees who interact directly with their customers. This platforms allows workers to access training resources quicker and deliver excellent customer experiences. They are looking for an Engineering Manager to lead a team of front-end and backend engineers in advancing this application.
* Managing a team of fullstack web engineers
* Mentoring Junior Engineers
* Working with the Product and Design teams
* 5+ years of Engineering Experience
* 1+ year of management title (ie; manager, team lead, etc.)
* Fullstack experience
* 2+ years of Fargate, Lambda, Express, React and Redux.
Salary & Benefits:
* Base Salary: $150k-$180k (depending on experience)
* Equity Offered
* Relocation package up to $5k reimbursement
* Full/Normal Benefits (medical, dental & vision)
* Monthly cell phone and data reimbursement
* Catered lunches and dinners
* Flexible PTO
* Commuter Benefits
* 401k Program
To register your interest in this, or any other vacancies we currently have please call" (303) 558-4368 or email me at: email@example.com.
Please see https://www.jeffersonfrank.com/ for more amazing opportunities.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS roles than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a complete understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS jobs are.
Jefferson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to his vacancy.