A major international company is now hiring AWS Consultants with Salaries up to £81000 + benefits allowance.
Want to shape the future of online experiences? So do we.
What impact will you make?
You'll have the chance to work with some of the best developers, UX designers and strategists in the business, using digital to shape the future of how we live, work and play.
What the role would entail:
* Apply DevOps thinking - i.e. bringing development and IT ops processes, people and tools closer together - in order to increase the speed, efficiency and quality with which we deliver technical solutions to our clients.
* Architect a project or programme's Deployment Pipeline; the set of technical and business assurance activities that support the transition of application and infrastructure services from development through to production.
* Define and execute a balanced management methodology that is capable of organising a diverse collection of technical activities into a coherent work stream.
* Liaise with Client development teams, IT service groups and 3rd parties to encourage process transparency, mutually beneficial design and delivery practices, and a clear view of roles and responsibilities across the Deployment Pipeline.
* Provide DevOps through leadership and mentoring in both advisory and delivery contexts, focusing on the requirements of our clients' customers and how these are best served by continuous improvements to our delivery approach.
* Architecture and design experience of products and services from current cloud vendors, e.g. Amazon Web Services, Rackspace Cloud
* A good understanding of how an IT operations department is typically organised and the role that it plays within a large company
* Strong general knowledge of what might be referred to as the "DevOps toolkit": continuous integration platforms, infrastructure-as-code frameworks, application release automation tools, container runtime and orchestration, IaaS and PaaS technologies etc.
* Strong organisational skills, with the ability to work independently as well in a highly collaborative, team-based environment
* Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills
* The right to live and work in the UK
* Implementation experience with Puppet, Chef, Ansible or Salt
* Linux systems administration certification at RHCSA (or equivalent) level or above
* Administrative experience of Jenkins/Hudson, CircleCI, TeamCity, Team Foundation Server or similar continuous integration tool
* Java or .NET development certification at SCJP/MCTS level or above
* Architecture, implementation and operational experience of container technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes. Experience working in multi-supplier technical and commercial project environments
To be considered for this role email me at firstname.lastname@example.org