AWS DevOps Engineer (Kubernetes a MUST!) Location: Manhattan, NY
Pay: $170 Hourly based on experience
Length of Contract: 12 Months (Contract to Hire)
Brand new Senior DevOps contract for a Kubernetes Master. I'm seeking a senior level AWS DevOps Engineer to lead a team of innovative and cutting edge professionals where you will be working with a wide array of tools/technologies.
* Automation and Configuration Management in an Enterprise public cloud environment.
* DevOps and CI/CD Pipeline experience and knowledge of principles and implementation.
* Experience of Cloud Computing (must include AWS) within a corporate setting.
* CI tools: Bamboo, Jenkins…
* VCS tools: Gitlab, Git, Subversion..
* Provisioning and CM tools: Ansible, Chef, Terraform…
* RedHat / Linux administration.
* Python and Bash scripting experience.
* Experience working remotely.
* Self-starter and a "can-do" attitude.
* Great communication and written documentation skills.
* 3+ years of experience with Kubernetes.
* Kubernetes Certification (required)
If interested in applying for this position, please e-mail your CV/Resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. ***Please include subject: "Candidate Submission: Kubernetes Specialist"
Jefferson Frank is a leader in Niche IT Recruitment with a focus on AWS cloud technologies. We deal with AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. We have open positions and relationships with some of the top partners and end users throughout the US and offer some excellent opportunities in the AWS space. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any AWS candidates considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of the utmost importance. For more information on available AWS jobs, as well as the AWS market, I can be contacted at email@example.com.
Please see www.jeffersonfrank.com for more information.