PLATFORM ENGINEER - DEVOPS - BRISTOL - £45,000- £85,000 DEPENDING UPON EXPERIENCE - ACCELERATED CAREER PROGRESSION AND TRAINING/CERTIFICATION OPPORTUNITIES
A great opportunity for a skilled Platform Engineer with a drive to increase their skill sets, learn new things and face challenges head on. The job will require excellent team-working skills when working alongside other engineers when using high-spec technology in challenging projects. On a day-to-day basis, you will be expected to help the company achieve their vision to develop and progress within great opportunities. You will get exposure to the latest tech and have the chance to work on some amazing projects.
Roles and Responsibilities
* You'll work with passionate, energetic engineers and work together in a community to help each other deliver and develop as professionals.
* You'll work with bleeding edge technology on technically challenging projects.
* You'll be expected to progress and develop along the way and apply new processes to projects to get the commercial experience you need.
* You must be open to relocation in the South of England in the future.
* Fast learner
* Experiences using scripting languages
* Network knowledge
The company offers many incentives such as;
* Accelerated career progression
* Constant mentoring
* Training courses
* Flexible working
For further information or to apply, please contact me by phone on 0191 814 7451 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Megan Stevenson, Jefferson Frank International (specialising in AWS-DevOps recruitment).