Software Engineer- $130,000- $137,000
I'm working with a Global player in the Defense Industry going through Digital Transformation with a massive focus on AWS. They are taking the investment seriously, and have been setting up DevOps Dojos at all their sites. Everyone within the company receives state of the art hands-on training to insure that team member gain practical work experience without risking the possibility of making production errors. They are offering a very generous salaries, with a sign on bonus of 20k if you have active TS/SCI clearance.
We are looking for an energetic engineer with at least one year of Java experience to design, develop and integrate software in a scrum team environment. Come work hands on where we'll teach you how to deliver world-class DevOps deployment techniques. If you're a team player who's looking to go beyond by utilizing your agile work products in DevOps environment, we invite you to apply today to join our collaborative team of problem solvers!
Role & Responsibilities
* Meet and exceed development standards in areas such as design reviews and writing automated tests
* Complete tasks and ensure they are up to program standards
* Meet agile work product deadlines per completion criteria
* Demonstrate completed software stories and features
Skills & Qualifications
* Active DoD TS or TS/SCI SSBI level required (TS/SCI cleared candidates eligible for $20,000 sign on BONUS!)
* STEM degree and 2 year's experience in relevant field of work
* Minimum 4 years working experience in software development
* Strong problem solving capability
*Due to governmental security reasons, US citizenship is required for this position*
Our new office space just outside of Dallas is just a shuttle bus away from some of the city's most popular shopping centers and restaurants. The office space has plenty of amenities accessible to employees including a Foosball and pool table for when you need to kick back in our break area. Come join our innovative team and enjoy popcorn Thursday's and employee appreciation lunches!
* 24 hour fitness facility on site
* On site massage therapist and health care center
* bonus opportunities
* Medical, dental, vision packages
* 401K match
* Flexible work schedules
For all inquiries about this position, please contact Kayla Lozano at 972-437-8259 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Jefferson Frank is a leader in Niche IT Recruitment with a focus on AWS cloud technologies. We deal with AWS partners & End Users throughout North America. We have open positions and relationships with some of the top partners and end users throughout the US and offer some excellent opportunities in the AWS space.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any AWS candidates considering a new career or job either now, or in the future. Confidentiality is of the utmost importance. For more information on available AWS jobs, as well as the AWS market, I can be contacted at email@example.com. Please see www.jeffersonfrank.com for more information.