A day to day basis will see you take ownership of both Android and iOS mobile applications using a modern cross platform stack, integrating this with an AWS hosted backend API.
Within this role you will be able to:
* Pinpoint and repair any bottlenecks, and fix bugs within the application
* Create great mobile apps by translating wireframes and designs
* Design, construct and continue high performance, tested, reusable, and dependable code.
If this describes you, then carry on reading to discover the required skills for this amazing opportunity:
* Experience with using Typescript.
* Be knowledgeable and have an in-depth understanding of at least one of the following frameworks:
* Angular (v2+)
* Have an understanding of Git.
* Be an efficient self-manager and regulate this as a fully remote position.
* Have strong skills in being a professional and precise communicator.
If you have these skills, read below to discover more preferred skills:
* Be experienced with working with Amazon Web Services (AWS).
* Be experienced with open source frameworks such as Ionic and Apache Cordova.
* Be experienced with RESTful APIs.
* Be experienced with PHP 7.1+.
* Have experience with either:
* AWS Device Farm
What's on offer?
This position is highly favourable allowing the employee to work completely remotely, therefore giving the freedom to choose their own balance of their personal and professional lives. You will be working for a growing company, alongside mighty and determined colleagues of whom are all striving for successes and might.
If you feel you would be a successful match to this job role I would be happy to organise a discussion. I am actively shortlisting this position and so to be considered for the role, feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.