This consultancy is looking for certified AWS DevOps Engineer to add to their ever growing team. The role will require you to create help design and implement, powerful systems based on your knowledge and experience. The role will involves working on, and maintaining, a high availability cloud system. The team works in an agile environment as the company experiences its sizeable technological expansion and takes on more clients.
You will be designing, and developing the automated deployment, maintenance and monitoring of the system.
* Proven experience working in an AWS environment + Another cloud environment (Azure or GCP)
* Practical experience building and deploying to cloud solutions (AWS)
* Ability with Scripting (BASH, Shell, Python, etc)
* Proven experience with Kubernetes
* Communication skills and experience working in an agile environment
The initial contract is for 6 months with potential for extension. The client is looking to hire someone ASAP, with interviews planned for the next week.
If this role sounds like a fit for you and your skill set than please get in touch with me either on email@example.com or on 020 38 26 66 99.Jefferson Frank is the AWS recruiter of choice. We have worked with over 30,000 organisations globally. We have a proven track record of servicing with AWS market. It you don't suit the above role, but have experience in AWS, please don't hesitate to get in touch on the above details.