We support our partners and enable them to identify customers looking at Public Cloud solutions. We work seamlessly with the Channel Partner Account and Technical Teams to scope the opportunity before working with the customers to implement their improvements.
We are looking for a person who can lead by example and help mentor other team members to improve the service offering to the customer. We have established ourselves as a sociable and approachable company whether this is internally or at external / customer events so the ideal candidate should be both technically confident and sociably comfortable in front of people.
Role Key Objectives
* Participate in technical pre-sales activities (supporting account managers)
* Capture customer requirements and present technical solution options
* Produce detailed technical solution designs
* Implement, test and handover cloud solutions
* Migrate workloads into the cloud
* Investigate and implement automation, time saving and efficiency tools and approaches where possible
* Demonstrable AWS based cloud architecture and migration skills
* Strong understanding across cloud and infrastructure components to deliver end to end cloud solutions (IAAS/PAAS)
* Experience producing high and low-level designs across AWS, ensuring designs are accurate and reviewed in accordance with the customer requirements
* Excellent documentation skills across technical & process areas
* Experience of cloud automation and orchestration tools/services eg. CloudFormation, Terraform, Ansible, Chef, Puppet)
* Current valid certification in AWS.
* Time and task management with the ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects
* Strong interpersonal skills with experience in a customer facing role
* Demonstrable Azure based cloud architecture and migration skills.
* Current valid certification in Azure.
* Experience of developing reference architectures, standards, and frameworks
* Knowledge and experience of CI/CD pipeline tools eg. Jenkins, GitLab CI
* Knowledge and experience with scripting eg. Powershell, ASP.NET, Scala, Java and Python
* Skills around cloud security & DevSecOps
* Exposure to other cloud environments such as Google Cloud Platform or private clouds
* Experience working within a Managed Service Provider
* Backup and disaster recovery experience within the cloud
To be shortlisted for this vacancy then contact Bethany Greenwood-Fox, Recruitment Consultant on,
B.firstname.lastname@example.org or 0191 814 7786