We are currently recruiting for a Sales/Solution Engineer to work for a leading AI company based in Campbell, California.
This role is a combination of positions from; sales engineer, solution architect and through to technical support. You will be the primary technical resource for our Sales team taking a consultative approach with our customers, identifying pain points and driving technical alignment between customer needs and the AI product. You will serve as a product and industry expert, effectively describing and demonstrating the product. You will be a trusted point of contact for our customers while advancing the sales process. As the technical expert, you will work with clients to understand their requirements and design the right solution for their business needs. At the same time, you will be a liaison to the engineering team to drive the direction of the product.
* Conduct online and in-person demonstrations of the AI product.
* Work hands-on with customers to integrate and implement the solution.
* Support the Sales team with technical product knowledge.
* Work closely with Engineering team to ensure smooth prospect-to-customer transitions.
* Help the Sales team move toward closing by making customer product trials a success.
* Maintain client loyalty by serving clients above and beyond their expectations.
* The ideal candidate will have a bachelor's degree or higher in computer science, engineering, information systems, or equivalent experience.
* You understand APIs or can quickly learn the ins-and-outs.
* You have outstanding communication skills that enable you to converse easily with customers and internal staff.
* You have a strong desire to learn in a rapidly growing and dynamic startup environment
* You have strong skills to manage multiple timelines and complete tasks quickly within the constraints timelines and budgets
The successful candidate will be offered a competetive basic salary along with health benefits, 401k and equity. In addition this company has a great culture with free lunch Friday, massage chair + more!