We want to protect everyone's information from daily threats and tomorrows challenges. The main objective is to use cryptography and data protection to ensure full rounded security for all clients to access and use their operations securely and safely.
We strive to provide our customers with products and services which meet and even exceed their expectations.
What we offer
25 Holidays Hours
As a DevOps Engineer, you will be highly methodical and play a pivotal role in improving the automated application deployment for the software releases. Security will be at the forefront of everything that you deliver.
The ideal candidate will have previously come from a development background and we therefore expect the candidate to be prepared to dig into source code of tools/services that they deploy. Where there is a requirement to deploy bleeding edge open-source services digging into the source code is one way to troubleshoot problems that may arise.
You will collaborate with all stakeholders in our software development projects and you will actively support both developers and testers as they set up their development and staging environments.
You are open to and welcome feedback from the team to drive continuous improvement and promote knowledge sharing.
Skills and experience:
* Automated Builds (e.g. Gradle) and continuous integration tools (e.g. Jenkins, Git)
* Installation, administration and monitoring of services deployed
* Working experience with technologies such as Kubernetes and Docker are essential
* Expertise in the AWS suite of services
* Hands on experience in programming languages such as Python and Go.
* Proven experience of working on distributed services such as Kafka
* Strong background in Linux/Unix administration
* Working in an Agile development environment
* Committed team player and trustworthy
* Strong communication and documentation skills
* Experience with deploying Windows Server would be a distinct advantage
* Familiarity with LDAP, AD and/or knowledge of MDM is desirable
* AWS Experience
* Linux Experience
* Experience with interfacing AWS to data-centre
* Alerting/Monitoring for example ELK Stack
To be shortlisted for this vacancy then contact Bethany Greenwood-Fox, Recruitment Consultant on,
B.email@example.com or 0191 814 7786
All work is done in accordance with company policies including quality, information security, data protection/GDPR compliance, health & safety etc. which may be amended from time to time.