Quality Assurance Lead - Helsinki, FI. **Applications Close Soon**
For this role, you will be in charge of managing QA processes for a fast paced and growing gaming company. Our players are all over the world, so delivering world-class product quality and value is the minimum expectation.
If you are up for the challenge and have what it takes to succeed, you will be able to enjoy the following benefits on a regular basis:
* A chance to work on a variety of mobile game projects and to realize your own ideas
* Amazing colleagues, programmers, designers, artists, marketeers and more to work and get inspired with
* Opportunity to learn, grow and expand your knowledge within the mobile games industry
* Competitive compensation with option program, extensive healthcare, extended holiday policy, lunch and phone benefit etc.
* Company events, game room and cosy kitchen with free fruits, drinks and snacks!
* Inspiring office environment in the heart of Helsinki, Finland.
* Perform QA across our portfolio of games
* Define detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test strategy, plans and cases
* Be the seal of quality in meeting with studio's quality needs, continuously improve through QA analysis and metrics
* Collaborate and communicate with Product and Tech Team stakeholders to make enhancements by providing feedback
* Take ownership of relationships to 3rd party QA partners
* Knowledge of tools for managing test plans
* Experience working with agile methodologies
* Background in quality assurance with mobile apps
* 2+ years mobile testing and QA experience
* Self-driven and taking the initiative to seek out tasks
* Ability to work in both a team environment and independently
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
* Organizational and time management skills
* Have a positive attitude and commit to company and product success
* Experience with bug tracking software (JIRA)
Bonus skills, but not compulsory
* Experience with automated testing
* Experience working with Unity
* Experience leading external QA services
* Interest in mobile games and/or hyper-casual games
* Critical and creative problem-solving abilities
If you think you will outshine other applicants, contact me via the details below:
Jit Dey (AWS & Azure Recruitment Consultant, Jefferson Frank International).
Email: email@example.com Telephone: +358753252514.
All details discussed will remain confidential.