DevSecOps Engineer-Herndon, VA- $120-160k
Do you hold a Solutions Architect Professional Level AWS Certification? If yes, then my current client is in search of a DevSecOps Engineer who has that kind of experience for their role. The role will allow you to work on the Architecture and Infrastructure team supporting multiple projects. As well as take part in developing solutions in the Cloud.
The client is a successful company in which they provide investigative services and IT strategy to systems work and next generation engineering. They are reliable and trusted by many in offering mission services, digital transformation and enterprise operations. They have multiple offices and 14,000 engineer, analysts and investigators to create innovative solutions. You will be surrounded by like-minded individuals and excel in your career.
Role & Responsibility:
* Perform independent high-level design of enterprise application systems
* Establish basic structure of the system and define essential core design features
* Perform cost benefit analyses to determine productivity
* Generate a set of acceptance test requirements for complex systems
* 20-25% travel required within the DMV area
* AWS Solutions Architect- Professional Level Certification
* 3+ years of experience in an Open Source Environment
* 3+ years with Linux System Administration flavors; RHEL, Ubuntu
* 3+ years experience with automation tools, Ansible, Puppet, Chef
* Programming experience in Python and Ruby
* Experience in orchestrating containers such as Docker and Kubernetes
This position is a great opportunity for individuals wishing to excel in their career and develop a stronger network of fellow professionals. The company is ready to hire ASAP! For all inquiries, please call me directly @ (267) 314-8528 or email me @ email@example.com.
Jefferson Frank, Global Leader of Cloud Services Recruitment