My client is a software consultancy specialising in building bespoke digital solutions using open source software and cloud platforms. They predominantly work within the public sector and on large government projects.
They've established a great culture and close knit community of people who work hard but also play hard too.
As part of their continued growth, I have teamed up with my client again too help them hire a Web Architect.
* Build award winning digital services
* Design, implement and operate state of the art digital platform
* Mentor and lead a talented multi-disciplinary team.
* Migrate customer's digital service to Server Side Rendering (SSR) approach using ReactJS and Gatsby
* Adopt GraphQL/AWS AppSync to improve performance, simplify and standardise the integration between web-applications front-end and back-end
* Ensure new web-applications/features follow AWS cloud design best practises using services such as AWS CloudFront, S3, AWS Lambda
* Product mindset
* Knowledge on HTTP
* Frontend experience
What They Offer
* Senior role with freedom to experiment and be truly innovative
* Opportunity to join a growing company
* A close knit community of passionate and experienced people
* A supportive environment in which you can explore new opportunities and develop new skills
* 25 days of paid holidays
* 5 days of training per year
* Life Assurance - 2 x annual salary. Pension Scheme, Cycle to Work Scheme
* Flexible Benefits, including Private Medical
* Great coffee and free fruit
* Nerf guns - just for fun!
* First round - Video interview with a senior manager
* Second round - Interview and presentation to senior team
Please note you will need to comply with Baseline Personnel Security Standard (BPSS) to be offered this role. In addition, you may be sponsored for Security Clearance (SC). As such applicants MUST have the legal right to work in the UK and have lived in the UK continuously for the last five years.