Jefferson Frank is looking for a Data Engineer to build and operate an enterprise Hadoop Ecosystem. This person will be reporting into the Sr. Lead Architect and will work hand in hand with software development in order to deliver high quality data solutions. This is a great opportunity to hone your skills, work with the latest and greatest technologies.
* Develop database solutions by design, physical structure and functional capabilities
* Create and maintain database
* Work within the Hadoop ecosystem
* Establish data standards for data management
* Create and maintain data models, standards, rule sets and governance
* Design standards for using normalized and de-normalized data structures
* Define common design patterns for modeling various types of relationships
* Develop in Java
* Create and maintain policies, procedures and standards to govern data architect and ETL process
* Demonstrated history of designing and developing data solutions.
* Comfortable working in Hadoop ecosystem (Spark, Kafka, HDFS, etc.)
* AWS experience is a plus
* Strong Java or Scala Development Experience
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS permanent and contract recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally from our offices in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.
At Jefferson Frank, our mission is simple: we want happy customers. Whether you're an AWS professional walking into your dream AWS job, or an organization hiring an incredible contractor for your cloud migration project, our goal is to deliver an unrivalled customer experience. Work with us and you'll get the personalized experience you deserve - one you'll simply not find at any other recruitment agency. At Jefferson Frank, we find great people great jobs in AWS.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Big Data and cloud analytics candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of the upmost importance. For more information on available AWS Big Data Jobs as well as the cloud market, I can be contacted at 212-731-8282. Please see www.jeffersonfrank.com for more information. If you or someone you know is interested in this position, please send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. My client is looking to start the interview process as soon as possible.
Big Data / Data Science / Hadoop / Microsoft Business Intelligence / BI / Business Intelligence / SSRS / SSAS / SSIS / SQL / T-SQL / MDX / Azure / Cloud / AWS / Data Warehouse / ETL / Power BI / Architect / Big Data / Hadoop / Scala / Python / Apache / Hive / Spark / MS Azure / Amazon Web Services / AWS / EMR / RDS/ Redshift / S3 / EC2 / Lambda / Glue / Data Pipeline / Kafka / Power BI / Data Lake / Data Lake Analytics / Azure IoT Hubs / BLOB Storage / HDInsight / Data Factory / Machine Learning / SQL Data Warehouse / Steam Analytics / Ruby / DynamoDB / Kinesis