Site Reliability Engineer- $160,000- $180,000
I'm working with a Global player in the Defence Industry going through Digital Transformation with a massive focus on AWS. They are taking the investment seriously, and have been setting up DevOps Dojos at all their sites. Everyone within the company receives state of the art hands-on training to insure that team member gain practical work experience without risking the possibility of making production errors. They are offering a very generous salaries, with a sign on bonus of 20k if you have active TS/SCI clearance.
Does a hands-on DevOps position focusing on philosophies and practices sound like a career path that would be of interest to you? We're looking for a candidate with strong leadership skills that have proven successful implementation in DevOps practices to administrate AWS infrastructures and carry out system deployment using automation frameworks. Apply today and join our team as we utilize and expand our DevOps adoption!
Role & Responsibilities
* Lead the DevOps team in implementing and accelerating DevOps adoption
* Programming and scripting in languages such as Python, Java, Ruby, etc.
* System deployment using automation frameworks and branching strategies that enable agile development
* Ability to adapt in fast-paced and changing environment and communicate technical concepts to management
Skills & Qualifications
* Candidates with a current TS/SCI Security clearance or higher are eligible for a sign on bonus!
* STEM degree required and 2 year's experience in relevant field of work
* 10 years of work related experience is required
* Ensure information assurance is up to requirements
* Experience in container orchestration technologies such as Kubernetes, Mesos, and DockerEE
*Due to governmental security reasons, US citizenship is required for this position*
Our new office space just outside of Dallas is just a shuttle bus away from some of the city's most popular shopping centers and restaurants. The office space has plenty of amenities accessible to employees including a Foosball and pool table for when you need to kick back in our break area. Come join our innovative team and enjoy popcorn Thursday's and employee appreciation lunches!
* 24 hour fitness facility on site
* On site massage therapist and health care center
* bonus opportunities
* Medical, dental, vision packages
* 401K match
* Flexible work schedules
For all inquiries about this position, please contact Kayla Lozano at 972-437-8259 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Jefferson Frank is a leader in Niche IT Recruitment with a focus on AWS cloud technologies. We deal with AWS partners & End Users throughout North America. We have open positions and relationships with some of the top partners and end users throughout the US and offer some excellent opportunities in the AWS space.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any AWS candidates considering a new career or job either now, or in the future. Confidentiality is of the utmost importance. For more information on available AWS jobs, as well as the AWS market, I can be contacted at email@example.com. Please see www.jeffersonfrank.com for