Strategic Cloud Consultant-AWS- New York- $120K-140K
As a strategic cloud consultant, you will be creating, implementing, and managing efficient cloud services and solutions for our clients. With our cloud services, our clients will be able to grow, gain advantages, and execute their business more efficiently. If you are looking for a position where you have the ability to equip clients to excel in their technical abilities but innovating cloud services, you have come to the right place. As the technology market is always evolving, you will be expected to evolve and develop with the new tech.
Skills and Responsibilities:
* Execute and develop cloud strategies with our cloud services team to validate cloud infrastructure.
* Be able to understand, adapt and innovate cloud security, platforms, architecture, organization, and finances.
* Be a team player while working along-side specialists of many diverse disciplines.
* Be motivated to help our clients succeed.
* Multi-task within many different clients and projects.
* It will be helpful if you have previous experience working hands on within the industry. Specifically the AWS industry.
* Have the ability to communicate and build relationships with clients and industry leaders.
* Be familiar with Big Data strategy and implementation for organizations of all sizes.
* Be able to produce financial analysis and risk assessment for technology and infrastructure changes.
* You will be using architectural, design, operational, and implementation skills on Amazon Web Services.
You will have the authority to work hands on with some of the following :
* Big Data, Amazon Web Services, SQL, NoSQL, Redshift, Python, Spark, S3, Hadoop…
What we can offer you:
* Health Benefits ( Medical/ Vision/ Dental)
* Life Insurance
* Commuting Benefits
* Intensive Training and Education Programs
* Financial Counselling
Some other fun incentives:
* Company-wide competitions with prizes for hitting goals.
* Promotions based on success rather than seniority.
* Awards and Certifications
* Generous PTO days.
* Paid Vacations.
If you or someone you know is interested in this position, please send your resume directly to S.Venezia@jeffersonfrank.com or call 718 412 1339 (ext 1339) and ask for Sarah.
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS permanent and contract recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally from our offices in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.
At Jefferson Frank, our mission is simple: we want happy customers. Whether you're an AWS professional walking into your dream AWS job, or an organisation hiring an incredible contractor for your cloud migration project, our goal is to deliver an unrivalled customer experience. Work with us and you'll get the personalized experience you deserve - one you'll simply not find at any other recruitment agency. At Jefferson Frank, we find great people great jobs in AWS.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Big Data and cloud analytics candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of the upmost importance. For more information on available AWS Big Data Jobs as well as the cloud market, I can be contacted at 212-731-8282. Please see www.jeffersonfrank.com for more information.