Senior Data Engineer-AWS- New York- $120K-$150K
As a senior data engineer, you will be in a position to make a vast impact at the company. You will handle a big portion of cloud data solutions and be responsible for its delivery and operations. With the data engineering team, you will have the opportunity to design, operate, and implement cloud services.
Skills and Responsibilities:
* Work collaboratively with our teams to
* Grow and evolve as the industry grows and evolves
* Create and handle enhancements and solution changes.
* Design, implement, and operate pipelines, cloud services, and ETL processes.
* Have a big hand in creating improvements for analytics problems.
* Use knowledge of what makes data solutions scalable and resilient and implement it to add value to your team projects.
* Use knowledge of how to improve existing architectures.
* Know how to make your customers happy and work with your team to ensure this.
* Code for security and development predictions.
* Implement your technical, analytical, advanced problem solving skills and experience into every situation and potential roadblock.
* It is preferred that you have experience with AWS technologies, SQL, Big Data, scripting and programming languages because we will be working with these every day.
* You should have advanced experience working closely with problem management.
* It will be helpful for you to be familiar with following because you will be working with them:
AWS, Python, SQL, Redshift, S3, EC2, EMR, Oracle, ETL, Hadoop, Tableau.
* One of a kind office environment:
* Pet friendly
* Uplifting games and activities every other hour
* Training competition as an incentive to learn
* Casual Fridays
* Weekday hours are 8:30 AM - 6:00 PM but Fridays the office closes at 3:30
* Great Benefits including medical, vision, and dental.
* 401K match
* Gas card for any travel or commute
* Remote possibilities
* Office is fully equipped and exclusive to Apple products including Desktops, Laptops, and IPad's available to all employees.
* Learning and Development opportunities.
* Awards and Certifications.
* 4 weeks Paid Time Off.
* Financial Counseling.
* Opportunity to become more independent and self-managed when you are continuously growing and delivering success.
If you or someone you know is interested in this position, please send your resume directly to S.Venezia@jeffersonfrank.com or call 718 412 1339 (ext 1339) and ask for Sarah.
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS permanent and contract recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally from our offices in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.
At Jefferson Frank, our mission is simple: we want happy customers. Whether you're an AWS professional walking into your dream AWS job, or an organization hiring an incredible contractor for your cloud migration project, our goal is to deliver an unrivalled customer experience. Work with us and you'll get the personalized experience you deserve - one you'll simply not find at any other recruitment agency. At Jefferson Frank, we find great people great jobs in AWS.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Big Data and cloud analytics candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of the upmost importance. For more information on available AWS Big Data Jobs as well as the cloud market, I can be contacted at 212-731-8282. Please see www.jeffersonfrank.com for more information.