AWS DevOps Automation Engineer -100% REMOTE - $120K
Our client, a Premier AWS Partner is seeking a 100% Remote DevOps Automation Engineer to join their growing DevOps team. We're looking for candidates from a good programming background (specifically either Python, Ruby, Java or C#) and experience working within an AWS DevOps environment. You will be responsible for implementing automation solutions that help speed increase the speed of my clients customer's ability to deliver features to production
* Integrate, Automate and Migrate on premise applications to AWS.
* At least 1-2 years of programming experience in either of Python, Java, Ruby or C#
* Familiarity with complete suite of AWS Services, with particular in those that are heavily used when providing DevOps Automation solutions, including tools like CloudFormation, EC2, Route53, S3, etc.
* 2-5+ years of technical experience in either development, operations, or full-stack implementations
* Frequent and comfortable use of configuration management automation tools such as Chef. Puppet or Ansible creating continuous delivery systems
* Strong experience working with AWS environment
* Advanced skill set in programming in Python, Java or Ruby
* Expertise in containerization with Docker or Kubernetes
* Experience building pipeline with CI/CD tools Jenkins
* AWS Professional Certification
Interviews have already begun so if you are interested in applying or know someone who is please contact Vishank Mehta immediately at email@example.com with an updated resume, or call 972-437-8259.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS and DevOps jobs than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS and DevOps market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS / DevOps jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Amazon Web Services candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the AWS market and some of the opportunities and AWS jobs that are available I can be contacted on 972-437-8259. Please see www.jeffersonfrank.com for more fantastic Amazon Web Services opportunities!
Jefferson Frank. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
AWS/DevOps/AWS DevOps/Amazon Web Services/ Engineer/Austin/Java / Python / Ruby / Jenkins/Docker/Leadership/Automation/