I'm working with a growing start-up based in Toronto with an awesome home services platform that simplifies taking care of big and small home improvement tasks by connecting them with local professionals. They're looking to speak with Senior Software Engineers specialized in the GCP platform with an interest in DevOps tools and philosophies for a FT role based in Toronto with negotiable remote flexibility.
This role would require mentorship of junior employees and overall, a collaborative and ambitious attitude toward delivery and growth. I've attached details below.
I've attached details below. Happy to chat if interested, you can email me at email@example.com if that's easier. Feel free to connect me with anyone you believe fits the bill as well.
* Senior Software Engineer
* FT - Toronto, ON
* Negotiable remote flexibility
* Negotiable salary + benefits
* 5+ years of Software Development and/or DevOps experience
* 3+ years of hands-on development experience with 1 or more: Node.JS/Java
* 3+ years working with 1 or more relational databases: PostgreSQL/MySQL
* 1+ year working with 1 or more continuous integration tools: TravisCI/Jenkins
* 1+ year of application deployment using: Kubernetes/GKE
* 1+ year working with GCP
Will give you a leg up
* Hands-on experience with TravisCI is a BIG PLUS!
* GCP certifications