Data Engineers and Platform Architects - Aalborg
Take control of your career and join a talented team at the forefront of cloud and on premise Data Engineering.
An eminent IT consultancy are looking to scale up their existing Data team in Aalborg and they have approached us to provide staff. They're looking to take on candidates who have passion for their work, and are willing to take advantage of the flexibility and freedom in the projects they can offer.
My client is a paradigm shattering consultancy working with a huge cross-section of the IT market, providing solutions for their clients by utilising the most up to date technologies such as Spark, Hadoop and all three major cloud platforms. They are looking for Data Engineers and Platform Architects that are interested in getting exposure to these areas.
What you need:
* English speaking
* Data Engineering experience:
* Either on premise with tools like Hadoop
* Or on cloud platforms such as AWS; GCP or Azure
* Experience with tools like Spark; Storm and Kafka
* Development experience:
* Java; Scala or Python
Reasons to apply:
* This team is part of a large multinational brand, meaning it has excellent resources, but it's retaining its own budget, giving it the freedom of a start-up
* Projects fall into your lap to choose from, meaning you do not have the stress of finding your own projects and selling the business
* Tailor-made career progression paths, designed to meet your strengths and ambitions
* State of the art office facilities with up to date technologies
* The client is open to remote work, offering extreme flexibility
* Work the entire project lifecycle from architecture, development, implementation, deployment, through to operations and maintenance
* Truly see the impact of your work at a business level
* Be part of a company that values upskilling it's talent
If you would be a good fit for this role please send an updated CV to email@example.com, or contact Jake Evans on +4589888257