DevOps Quality Assurance Engineer- $150,000- $185,000
I'm working with a Global player in the Defense Industry going through Digital Transformation with a massive focus on AWS. They are taking the investment seriously, and have been setting up DevOps Dojos at all their sites. Everyone within the company receives state of the art hands-on training to insure that team member gain practical work experience without risking the possibility of making production errors. They are offering a very generous salaries, with a sign on bonus of 20k if you have active TS/SCI clearance.
We are looking for an experienced Mission Assurance test expert who understands the importance of quality test plans. As a quality assurance DevOps engineer, you will hold the responsibility of assessing the projects by checking that the code meets the agreed standards. One of your primary duties will include understanding the needs of the customer and the program and implementing changes to meet those needs. You should also be able to produce quality feedback from QA test plans and automated test scripts.
Role & Responsibilities
* Lead the evaluation of emerging technologies or alternate software and coding practices to determine relevance and impact on application delivery process
* Interpret and analyze detailed design documents outlining gaps and/or issues, assuring coverage of business requirements
* Execute automated regression, progression, security, stress and load testing; work with developers to incorporate reliable test frameworks.
* Define and develop metrics driven software development environments with reporting tools.
* Monitor the effectiveness of the DevOps framework for test automation, regression testing, software deployment, and configuration and bring about improvements liaising with the DevOps personnel and program engineers.
Skills & Qualifications
* Active TS/SCI Security Clearance
* STEM degree required
* Proven experience with phases of the SDLC and track record of ability to ensure testing requirements are up to standard
* Proven experience developing test automation using frameworks like Selenium, JUnit, etc.
* Quality Assurance automation experience.
* Hands-on experience with test management activities, cloud computing, and test data management
* Experience using tools such as Eclipse, JIRA, Confluence, Jenkins, GIT.
* 10+ year's experience of quality assurance in software
*Due to governmental security reasons, US citizenship is required for this position*
Our new office space just outside of Dallas is just a shuttle bus away from some of the city's most popular shopping centers and restaurants. The office space has plenty of amenities accessible to employees including a Foosball and pool table for when you need to kick back in our break area. Come join our innovative team and enjoy popcorn Thursday's and employee appreciation lunches!
* 24 hour fitness facility on site
* On site massage therapist and health care center
* bonus opportunities
* Medical, dental, vision packages
* 401K match
* Flexible work schedules
For all inquiries about this position, please contact Kayla Lozano at 972-437-8259 or email@example.com
Jefferson Frank is a leader in Niche IT Recruitment with a focus on AWS cloud technologies. We deal with AWS partners & End Users throughout North America. We have open positions and relationships with some of the top partners and end users throughout the US and offer some excellent opportunities in the AWS space.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any AWS candidates considering a new career or job either now, or in the future. Confidentiality is of the utmost importance. For more information on available AWS jobs, as well as the AWS market, I can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please see www.jeffersonfrank.com for more information.