Role: Lead Data Engineer
Contract length: 6 months
Looking for an experienced data engineer to take on a role at a start-up betting company based in London on an initial 6 month contract.
The ideal candidate will work well on their own under a time limited environment to architect the data pipeline infrastructure for the system. You will collaborate with data scientists to develop the project from scratch and apply financial betting techniques.
Previous experience in these projects is beneficial and an interest in sports and gaming is beneficial for the role.
We are looking for very strong experience in:
* Building automated and scalable data processing systems
* AWS S3, EC2, Kinesis, EMR
* Hadoop, Kafka, Apache Spark
* Scripting languages such as: Python, Scala, Spark
* Data Warehouse systems such as AWS Redshift
Bonus points if you have hands on experience with machine learning, statistics or data science.
For more information please contact me:
t: 020 3319 9599