Senior Infrastructure Engineer - Washington DC - $165K
Are you looking to join one of the fastest growing software companies in DC? Then look no further - this role would be perfect for you! This role is also offering 90% remote flex with travel to DC once a month.
* Develop tools and frameworks for distributed systems, services and applications.
* Develop reliable and scalable systems used for monitoring/alerting and access management of production systems.
* Be an expert in cloud technologies (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, VMware) to drive automation and best practices.
* Work with Engineering team to define, architect and implement tools to enhance SRE productivity
Required Skills/Qualifications --
* BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent
* Excellent knowledge in Linux internals, virtualization, DevOps tools and cloud technologies
* Hands on experience building systems and tools using cloud-native technologies in at least one public cloud environment (AWS, Azure or Google Cloud)
* Strong foundation in Infrastructue as Code and configuration management using tools like Terraform, SaltStack, Ansible, Chef or Puppet.
* Excellent programming skills, preferably in Python or Go
* Experience with linux containers, Kubernetes or micro-services orientated architecture is highly desired
To be considered for this role, please send call me at 215-596-4983 or email me at email@example.com. To be considered for these roles, you must be a US Citizen.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS roles than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a complete understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS jobs are.
Jefferson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.