Front-end Team Lead React developer
Location: London (canary wharf)
Jefferson Frank are currently working with a client based just off of canary wharf. The property company has already created a global commercial property portal with an already-established customer base. This company are constantly looking to expand their business further as they aim to continue dominating the commercial property tech sector.
The client are looking for a Front-end Team Lead to provide front-end development expertise and leadership to one of their Agile development teams. As a Team Lead, you will be expected to lead the way on delivery within your team and take real ownership of your team's development output. You will be someone who takes real pride in doing things consistently to a high standard and as such your team members will be inspired by your attitude on a daily basis. As team lead, you will still be very much hands-on in the development of a suite of React web apps in the Real Estate sector. This is a perfect opportunity to join a high growth start up environment.
* React · Redux · Redux Saga · Redux Thunk · Webpack · Next.js · Jest and Enzyme · TDD · RESTful API design · HTML5 · CSS · Sass · Continuous Integration (CI) knowledge & understanding · Linux command line · Software development life cycle (SDLC) knowledge and understanding · Semantic versioning · Git
Nice to have
* GitFlow · GitHub Flow · Bootstrap · Docker · BDD · AWS knowledge · Systems architecture experience · Jenkins · Node · Serverless · SOA · Microservices · Knowledge and/or experience in HATEOAS, HAL, JSON-LD, Hydra, GraphQL or any other API specifications
* 3 years or more commercial experience in leadership roles
* Proven experience in mentoring and developing skills in other Developers
* Experience of Agile methodologies including Scrum, Kanban or Lean
* Understanding of project management fundamentals
So what next?
If this role genuinely interests you please do not hesitate to contact Sam on 01914060794 or email email@example.com