A medium size consulting firm working on large scale government projects is looking for a AWS architect with a Top Secret clearance. They need someone willing to learn and really refine their skills in the AWS devops space, but with strong preexisting experience.
They are looking for someone with the following skill set:
- 3+ years of CI/CD DevSecOps pipelines
- 3+ years of experience designing, building and implementing automation tools
- 2+ years of experience with infrastructure as a code including ansible, cloud formation, or terraform
- 2+ years of experience with microservices and containerization, including orchestration, with Docker/kubernetes
- Active Top Secret Clearance
Why you should work here:
- Excellent Compensation and benefits
- Opportunities that provide stability while offering variety
- A culture that focuses on supporting its employees
- Extremely interesting projects
If you or someone you know is interested in this role, please contact Seth Hartley immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org with your most recent resume.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS and DevOps jobs than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS and DevOps market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS/DevOps jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Amazon Web Services candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. Please see www.jefferson frank.com for more fantastic Amazon Web Service opportunities.