React Developer (Senior)
Job Type: Permanent upto £80,000 (there are some contract roles at the company)
I am currently working with a large international company based in London, who have offices located world-wide. My Client are a successful digital engagement platform, looking for a Full Stack Engineer to join their ranks, working on a number of engaging projects which will put your skills to the test. You will be part of a small, but focused, cross-functional team with a strong emphasis on collaboration aligned with taking responsibility for your own work.
Due to the nature of day to day work, you should be familiar with working in a fast-paced agile environment, where no two days are the same. The work is challenging, but you will have access to cutting-edge technology and an opportunity to learn new skills which will undoubtedly allow you to progress in your career. You can be proud to be part of an established organisation with an ambitious 'start-up mentality', who really take care of their own people.
About The Role
* You'll work closely with developers, product managers, UX, QAs and DevOps - We work in small super-focused cross functional teams (squads) who work for the most part, on their own, on a specific product
* You'll be pitching in with both mobile app and web development
* Writing bucket loads of good quality code!
* Right now we use React, React Native, Redux and other useful libraries like Styled Components - but we have a long way to go. You'll help drive the decisions about what technologies we should add and how we should best utilise the ones we're already working with
* You have been responsible for shipping a product that people love
* You're thoughtful about design patterns, testability and the efficiency of your code
* You'll have a positive attitude towards taking and giving feedback - we're here to help each other become better developers (and maybe people!)
* You're passionate about writing great software...and still know that you sometimes have to make some tradeoffs to ship quickly
* You'll have worked with React (or some other framework) for a good while and be comfortable picking up others
* You're friendly, humble, enjoy collaborating and are easy to work with - as you may gather, our culture is really important to us!
* You love learning! We're continuously growing here - individually and as a team
* Familiarity with DDD principles
* Experience with microservices - our backend is made up of these
Are there any benefits besides the salary?
Access to company benefits including their own products
Out of office days
Access to learning budget
Nights out and parties