A software product company who is changing the way commercial companies and government agencies build, deploy, and use analytics in a variety of domains including intelligence and surveillance, cyber, finance, energy, and infrastructure management.
Skills & Qualifications
* Must have hands on AWS experience
* Experience using build/deploy/version controls(maven, git, jenkins)
* Wokring knowledge of scripting languages Python or Bash
* Log/Event Management services such as Splunk
* Competitive salary ranges for qualified candidates
* Fully Paid Healthcare
* Life and Disability Insurance
* Remote flex of 1-2 days a week
If you or someone you know is interested in this role, please contact Dan Carlson immediately at email@example.com or 215-596-4983 with your most recent resume.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS and DevOps jobs than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS and DevOps market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS/DevOps jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Amazon Web Services candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. Please see www.jefferson frank.com for more fantastic Amazon Web Service opportunities.