Solutions Architect - Central Scotland - Competitive Salary
Want to join a fast growing managed services provider based in central Scotland?
Working for an AWS, Advanced Channel and Consulting Partner?
As the company continues its rapid growth, they have an immediate vacancy for a Solutions Architect to join the team overseeing AWS systems and designing new AWS based architectures. As well as helping customers in migrating existing solutions to AWS.
Responsibilities of the role include:
* Design and build of AWS based solutions
* Keeping up to date with AWS best practice and developments.
* Providing excellent levels of customer service.
* Attendance at client meetings and company events.
* Working directly with our customers on a daily basis.
* Day to day management of customer servers
* Participation in an on call rota.
You will need:
* Previous experience in using Amazon Web Services.
* Experience in system architecture design, particularly AWS related.
* Command line configuration/troubleshooting knowledge
* Good problem-solving skills
* 3 years' experience of administering Linux servers
* Able to work on your own initiative and as a part of a team
* Excellent customer service skills and organisational skills
To be considered for this role email me at email@example.com