AWS DevOps Engineer
My client is looking for an AWS DevOps Engineer. You're likely to be working in a DevOps environment with a good understanding of AWS. Joining us means you'll get to work on the automation of build and release pipelines and container platforms. You will create cloud infrastructure, automating and creating tools to help our engineering teams achieve CI/CD. When you join you will be part of a project to design and implement a production ready container orchestration system based on Kubernetes and associated tools using best practice to deliver microservice applications across the platform.
« PLEASE READ! «
1 If interested in applying for this position, please e-mail your CV/Resume directly to email@example.com. Subject: "Candidate Submission: AWS DevOps Engineer"
2 No 3rd party recruiters or agency submissions are accepted.
Location: Manhattan, NY - 100% on-site
Length of Contract: 6 Months to Hire
Pay: $130.00 Hourly or based on experience
Start Date: September 1, 2019
* You are used to working in an open source environment using AWS or GCP
* To hit the ground running you'll have an understanding of Linux based systems (i.e Ubuntu, Amazon Linux)
* You're comfortable building and maintaining secure, scalable and supportable web applications or api's capable of high traffic volumes.
* You understand cloud formation and/or terraform
* You love to administer and troubleshoot web applications and backend database both SQL and NoSQL.You understand VPC, LAN and WAN networking, configuration and security.
* You can script in Bash and Python.
* You have used Docker and Kubernetes or other similar container technologies.
* You understand the build pipeline and SDLC
* You are passionate about and have a natural curiosity for new technologies
* You are great at breaking down complexity and as such can explain tech to non tech people
* Your love of technology means you're braver than most when it comes to trying new things and as a result you aren't afraid to fail.
Interview Process: 2 phone screenings & 1 on-site interview
Jefferson Frank is a leader in Niche IT Recruitment with a focus on AWS cloud technologies. We deal with AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. We have open positions and relationships with some of the top partners and end users throughout the US and offer some excellent opportunities in the AWS space. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any AWS candidates considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of the utmost importance. For more information on available AWS jobs, as well as the AWS market, I can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please see www.jeffersonfrank.com for more information.