Lead Cloud Engineer - Edinburgh - Competitive Salary
Are you wanting to inspire a leading financial services organisation?
Have a strong track record working with AWS to implement infrastructure as code?
If the answer is YES, then this company has several new exciting opportunities to join their Software Engineering and Systems Engineering team based in Edinburgh.
The Senior Cloud Engineers roles require a unique blend of technical skills and experience. To be successful in this role you will need:
* Proven hands-on experience of AWS.
* Knowledge of Git version control and management of multiple code streams.
* Experienced systems administration background predominantly Linux based with some Windows.
* Experienced in supporting java based workloads.
* Experience in scripting using Bash/ PowerShell as well as python and groovy for Jenkins pipelines
* Strong understanding of production scale multi-tiered systems architecture and service management principles.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills and able to engage technical and business stakeholders at all levels.
* Able to undertake out of hours on-call duties as part of the role.
This role offers big challenges and demands the skills to fit with a wide range of rewards to match. As they go above and beyond for customers, they will as well for you and offer the opportunity for you to grow and progress through the company.
To be considered for this role email me at email@example.com