Our client is seeking a senior level DevOps engineer to join their NYC team. The ideal candidate must have extensive knowledge and experience in designing, developing, and supporting scalable infrastructure. In addition, you will be responsible for managing the existing AWS services, as well as deploying new products.
Joining this team means you will become a valuable member of one of the world's fastest growing media companies. Our client cares about its employees' health and well-being, and therefore they make it their greatest effort to maintain a great work environment. They also work intensely to provide multiple employee perks, such as generous benefits, unlimited PTO, two remote work days every week, and a free lunch service every day!
Role & Requirements:
* Preferred experience with AWS services (AWS certification is a plus)
* Preferred experience with Docker & Ansible
* Preferred familiarization with automation and configuration management tools
* Ability to lead and manage a small Cloud team
* Health, dental, and vision coverage
* 401K match
* Unlimited PTO
* Two remote work days
* Free lunch service every day
* Travel opportunities
Our client is aiming to hire someone to start ASAP. If you are interested in learning more about the role, please reach out to Lola Zavras via email - (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone number at 212-379-6404 (ext:3390).