Senior Python Developer
$175,000 plus more!
Our client is a PE-backed marketing intelligence firm that brings together omnichannel marketing, merchandising and sales data to make pursuing new possibilities simple for brand, retail and agency clients. With about 700 employees worldwide, the company maintains entrepreneurial spirit and is a fun place to work at.
Our client is looking for a self-starting engineer with a deep desire to learn and develop upon their receipt transcription and consumer application technology stacks. They currently receive over 300k receipt images per day from top rated mobile apps, running them through a process that includes computer vision, OCR, machine learning, crowd sourcing, big data ETL, and finally down into data warehouse.
To help accomplish this goal, you will have the environment to execute on your vision, the tools you need to rapidly iterate through your ideas and a dedicated team to help make you and your work better. In addition to writing quality software, they are looking for individuals who also enjoy designing features, making good product decisions, programming at all levels of the stack, and the wearing of many hats.
* A bare minimum of 3 years of experience working with Python and a framework on web app projects
* Candidates who have owned a code base - an autonomous engineer who will have whole view of the code they own
* Candidate who have truly mentored junior or mid-level engineers. Not necessarily a lead.
* Negotiable Salary with a Sign on Bonus
* Visa sponsorship supported
* Equity Options
* Ability to work with the latest technologies of your choice
* Ability to learn directly from former AWS Directors
* Opportunity to receive AWS Certifications
* Premium Heath, Dental, Vision care
* Monthly Company Social Events
* Clear Growth Opportunities
* 2 Step Interview Process