As a Data Engineer, you will be responsible to deploy, manage and maintain data lakes and data pipelines. You will be able to migrate the data from the SQL legacy system over to AWS Cloud. As a Data Engineer, you will be building data pipelines, creating data lakes with AWS, and perform regular ETL responsibilities.
Location: Atlanta, GA
Salary: $150-170K(based on experience)
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Work on large-scale Data projects
* Build data pipelines using AWS Cloud services
* Develop Python programming to streamline processes for the data ingestion
* Recommend ways to improve data quality and reliability
* Build data lakes and construct data pipelines for clients
* Gather client requirements
* Manipulate data using Python, SQL, NoSQL, and other standard tools and methods
Skills and Qualifications:
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
* Skilled in data and analytic technologies
* Extensive experience with Python programming
* Must have experience with SQL and NoSQL environments
* Extensive knowledge and hands-on experience with Big Data platforms (Hadoop, Kafka, Spark, NiFi, HBase, etc.)
* Hands on experience with AWS Cloud Services (Redshift, EC2, EMR, Kinesis, etc.)
* Proficient in creating data pipelines
* Competitive base salary
* Health, Dental, and Vision plans
* Paid vacation and holidays
* Work/life Balance
Contact Details: Looking to fill this position immediately. If interested, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 813-437-6875.
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professional on the planet. Back by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS permanent and contract recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally from our offices in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.
At Jefferson Frank, our mission is simple: we want happy customers. Whether you're an AWS professional walking into your dream AWS job, or an organization hiring an incredible contractor for your cloud migration project, our goal is to deliver an unrivaled customer experience. Work with us and you'll get the personalized experience you deserve- one you'll simply not find at any other recruitment agency. At Jefferson Frank, we find great people great jobs in AWS.