Data Analyst: up to £60k, London
This company is looking for a new data analyst to join the insights and data part of their global business. You would be primarily working with leading software vendors like SAP. Informatica, IBM, Oracle for example. Whilst you may have any of their offices as a base location: Birmingham, Bristol, Glasgow, Inverness, Liverpool, Manchester, Nairn, Rotherham, Treforest, Woking and Sheffield you must be fully flexible when it comes to the assignment location. As your role could involve periods of time away from home during the week at very short notice.
So what would you be doing in this role?
As a data analyst for this organisation you would be working within data warehousing, data migration, master data management, big data and analytics alongside on some of the largest and most complex client engagements throughout a variety of different sectors. The right person for this role will be able to quickly progress to senior positions on projects and within the overall practice.
* You will be consulting and providing performance analysis on projects, as well as designing large complex applications and business processes re-engineering the process required to support the data programmes of clients.
* You will communicate and engage with key business users and stakeholders in defining data migration requirements
* You will have a focus towards identifying the underlying data issues through the use of ETL alongside data quality tools
* You will be contributing to the analysis, design, development and delivery of data migration, data integration and data warehousing projects through performing complex data mapping and data conversion activities using ETL tools
* You will be consulting and working with development teams to work on all parts of data solutions from determining, executing and delivering relevant solutions.
* You will be analysing current information architectures with contributing to not only the design but the development of the to be architecture
* You will help provide feedback, guidance and information to clients to help with all of their technology related decision making
So what do you need to bring to the team?
* Experience being hands-on in the areas of data management, data architecture, data migration, data modelling, data quality management and information governance.
* Experience working with leading data applications previously for Tier 1 vendors such as IBM, SAP, Oracle and others.
* You will have demonstrated experience on a number of data related projects, including significant experience on data architecture design such as; ETL design, data mapping, data quality assessment and information governance
* You will have the ability to work on SQL, RDBMS, Oracle, MS SQL Server databases and ETL tools
* You will have shown the ability to develop data quality solutions by performing data profiling and cleansing activities
* You will have demonstrable experience on at least 2 end-to-end data centric projects previously such as in a data/business analyst role.
What will this company offer you in return for your hard work?
* They will provide professional development
* Accelerated career progression
* An entrepreneurial environment
* A competitive salary
* To be considered for this exciting opportunity send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01915949725 to discuss this opportunity further.
* Find me on linked in @ https://www.linkedin.com/in/harriet-wood-159a62137/