A solution architect will have the responsibility to design, develop, administrate and maintain while being motivated with a desire to work for an impactful organization. It will require being involved in various aspects of customer engagement. From the collaboration with other team members and customer to help stakeholders discover the information hidden in vast amounts of data, and help them make smarter decisions to deliver even better products. The primary focus will be in applying data mining techniques, doing statistical analysis, data preparation and building high quality prediction systems integrated with cloud enabled products.
Skills and Responsibilities:
* Experience architecting, designing and delivering solutions pertaining to a mix of cloud, data warehousing, data engineering, advanced analytics, data science, and AI.
* Ability to engineer for performance scalability , and reliability
* Experience with Hadoop , architecting and migrating an on perm environment to cloud
* Experience with pyspark python sql comfortable with java and/ or scala
* Experience implementing data lakes for enterprise level clients
* Experience designing, developing and optimizing and troubleshooting complex data intensive applications using spark hdfs kafka map reduce mongo db and other big data related technologies
* Experienced in either aws azure or gcp
* Comfortable designing and implementing data warehouses and pipelines such s etl dta integration and streaming to support teams focused in analytics
* Experience architecting and rendering cloud solutions and experience taking solutions to production on aws with a deep understanding of data and analytic tools, technologies, and associated strengths and weakness
What we offer:
* Exciting and motivating office enviornment
* Insurance (Life, medical, Dental)
* Paid education and certification opportunities
* 6 weeks Paid Time Off
* Visa Sponsorship
* Paid vacation awards and incentives
If you or someone you know is interested in this position, please send your resume directly to S.Venezia@jeffersonfrank.com or call 718 412 1339 (ext 1339) and ask for Sarah.
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS permanent and contract recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally from our offices in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.
At Jefferson Frank, our mission is simple: we want happy customers. Whether you're an AWS professional walking into your dream AWS job, or an organization hiring an incredible contractor for your cloud migration project, our goal is to deliver an unrivalled customer experience. Work with us and you'll get the personalized experience you deserve - one you'll simply not find at any other recruitment agency. At Jefferson Frank, we find great people great jobs in AWS.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Big Data and cloud analytics candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of the upmost importance. For more information on available AWS Big Data Jobs as well as the cloud market, I can be contacted at 212-731-8282. Please see www.jeffersonfrank.com for more information.