- Be able to articulate value to customers in sales meetings such as understanding challenges, pitfalls, availability and security aspects of cloud deployments
- To be able to build relevant hybrid cloud demos and maintain large understanding of various cloud storage offerings
- Work closely with internal departments to build product capability
- Designing and implementation of IT infrastructure solutions, involving virtualization and cloud technologies
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or equivalent
- 9+ years of verifiable hands-on working experience in AWS cloud architectures (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS) and storage offerings (EBS, S3, Glacier, EFS)
- Expert knowledge and understanding in Cloud AWS, DevOps CI/CD, Vmware, Docker/Kubernetes
- Travelling requirements up to 40% for APJ requirements
- Excellent communication and sales presentation skills
The client is urgently looking to fill this vacancy, avoid missing out on this exciting opportunity by sending a copy of your CV in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
or phone Jethro Ong at +65 3163 0487 to inquire more about this position.
Jefferson Frank is the specialised delivery arm of Frank Recruitment Group - the global niche IT recruitment specialists. We focus on quick delivery to our Key Clients on roles that are traditionally that little bit more difficult to fill. We've established an exceptional reputation for delivering the very best professionals to our customers. By focusing solely on the niche IT field, our consultants are genuine experts, meaning they not only fully understand the market, but have built solid relationships with the widest range of vendors, customers and specialists looking to progress their career.
EA Personnel Number: R1874206
EA Licence No. 11C3017