Account Executive - AWS PartnershipLocation: New YorkTechnology Focus: AWS - SalesJob Type: Permanent
I am currently working with a leading AWS premier partner with branches nationwide across the US. They are strategically placed within the Aws Cloud space and are constantly gaining huge clients across the US with various Cloud projects.
You will be part of an extremely strong sales team who are growing the company at an incredibly impressive rate gaining huge clients from various industries and markets.
This position is for a mid-level account executive to join in a remote position based in New York. You will manage your own time and aim to gain clients within your given regional area. The focus of this position is to network and chat to various IT end users and customers and gain key client relationships going forward.
You should have strong sales skills and experience and have the ability to represent yourself and the company on a highly professional and somewhat technical level. We are looking for candidates with experience selling Cloud technologies and services across various industries which are all focussed towards the AWS Cloud space.
This is a fantastic opportunity to not only grow into a highly recognised AWS consultancy but also earn big money in an ever excelling market. You will gain clients and manage accounts within your area as well as working alongside some of the companies and regions best sales representatives with the opportunity to grow and learn throughout your career here. Responsibilities:
What you will receive:
- A strong understanding of the Cloud space and AWS technologies on a basic level.
- The ability to sell company services and represent the company on a highly professional level.
- Fantastic organisation skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Strong sales experience in a similar, sales delivery based position.
- The ability to manage your own time and network with the correct members of the AWS community.
- A proven record of handling key accounts and managing client needs and expectations on a business level.
- Experience working in software or IT sales is highly desirable.
- Training and assistance on network and sales techniques from some of the markets best sales representatives.
- The opportunity to work in one of the leading cloud partners in the US space who have tripled their head count within 1 year.
- Huge potential for big earnings.
You will also receive company benefits including:
- An extremely good commission structure.
If you want to hear about the latest job opportunities across the East Coast and Central America get in touch! We specialize in the Azure and AWS market working on architect, engineering, developer, consultant, DevOps and sales positions across the Cloud market.
To get in touch via email drop me a message at email@example.com
or feel free to call me on +1 347 270 8873 for a confidential market or job update.
You can also view our latest vacancies on our website at www.nigelfrank.com