Want to work in a state of the art facility? Would you enjoy collaborating with brilliant minds to solve problems that make the world a safer place and secure the Nation?
If you answered yes to those questions I want to speak with you.
Title: Test Expert
As a Test Expert, you will be responsible for supporting your team and programs in their journey to adopt DevOps and Agile methodologies as a new way of working.
You will viewed as a leader, working with the Team to field or assist in the testing and reporting of architecture solutions, modifications and upgrades for program & customers.
Additionally you will lead and collaborate with the DevOps team & program personnel conducting OT&E for mission critical applications and systems in an Agile DevOps software development environment.
Whats in it for you:
* Base salary of up to $190K+
* 24 hr fitness facility
* Health Center
* Massage Therapist
* Relation Rooms
* Mother's room
* Upscale Cafeteria
* Learning Center
* Collaboration Rooms
* Fun Center to include foosball and pool tables
* Dynamic Break Room
* Popcorn Thursdays
* Employee appreciation Lunches
* Bonus opportunities
* Medical/Dental/and Vision Insurance
* 401K Match
* FLEXIBLE WORK SCHEDULES
What they need from you:
Must be US Citizen with the ability to obtain and maintain a TS/SCI Security Clearance
* Ability to obtain and maintain a TS/SCI Security Clearance and US Citizenship required.
* Expertise in agile and waterfall delivery, life-cycle management tools (JIRA/Rally/ALM/Rational Concert), software testing standards, methods and conventions.
* Possesses high degree of competency in software development methodologies including overall roles, processes, stages, and value proposition of the software development life cycle (SDLC)
* Hands-on experience with automated testing and modeling tools, and a broad knowledge of business modeling, process engineering, change management and test case generation techniques.
* Hands-on experience working in DevOps environment.
* Ability to plan and implement all aspects of the testing process in application areas.
* Foundational knowledge or proficient in new and emerging technologies such as AWS/Azure, SpringBoot, DevOps, CI/CD (Jenkins), and Micro Services.
* Proven experience using automation tools like Selenium, Cucumber
* Hands-on experience with Algorithms, data structures, data modeling, and distributed systems.
* Hands-on experience with Data Centric testing using advanced SQL techniques.
* Established history of troubleshooting, identifying and resolving advanced issues in a timely manner.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Very strong organizational and teaming skills
* 10 years of related work experience required
* 10+ Years of experience with a B.S. /B.A. in Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics or related field
* AWS Associate or Professional Certification preferred