Data Scientist - Irvine, CA
Are you a dedicated Data Engineer and is seeking a career change? Please click on the job title below to view the Job Description and apply to it!
We are seeking for someone with a background in Computer Science. You will be taking in Data acquired from driver safety sensors for logistics drivers alerts and manipulating data to advance technologies for companies growth. You will also be writing the code for the product and helping build out their machine learning pipeline. Along with long starting tools and climate driven alerts.
* Will help build the machine learning pipeline for the company. Takes in neural networks/geo-spatial imagery data/ other machine learning endpoints that can make recommendations to the customer.
Required skills/ Experiences:
* Ideally are Looking for someone with a computer science background who turned into a data engineer.
* Ability to code production ready python code: This is a big one for them. The person must be comfortable writing code that is the product.
* Business Intelligence, Machine Learning, Computer Vision, Signal processing
* 2-3 Yr. Minimum in Machine Learning/Computer Science
Job Type: Full Time
To be considered for this role, please send me a LI message or call me at 480-530-2024 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS roles than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a complete understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS jobs are.
Jefferson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.