Jefferson Frank is looking for a DevOps Engineer to work on a lucrative contract for one of our premier clients.
This is a special contract role as my client is looking to fill a contract role and eventually bring you on board full-time. This company is straight to the point, they want to continue to disrupt the market with their Technology Services team. DevOps is a relatively new department at the group, so now is your time to join and help conquer the market!
Role & Responsibilities
* Communicate with directors and stakeholders regarding company plans, direction, and necessary process
* Work alongside suppliers to design and build the configuration management, release, deployment and operations cycle to meet requirements
* Build core secure enabling services
* Amplify feedback loops(increase frequency, through the automation)
* Knowledge of scripting languages (Java, Python, SQL)
This position may be suited for someone who has worked within the following roles: Senior Software Engineer, Senior Infrastructure Engineer, Senior DevOps Engineer, Site Reliability Engineer, Senior Cloud Engineer, Senior Platform Engineer.
For more details on how to be shortlisted, contact me
Any questions? don't hesitate to contact me at 410-530-2024