AWS Cloud Computing Consultant Technical Specialist - Chantilly Virginia - $200,000
One of our leading U.S Government partners is looking for ambitious Cloud Computing Consultants to join their ever expanding team of world class technology experts. As part of their mission, they are dedicated to bringing the very best in technological solutions and capabilities to various areas of the public sector.
As part of this team, you will help in the design, development and implementation of solutions throughout the Civilian, Health, Intelligence, State and Defense markets.
As a Cloud Computing Consultant, you will be the go-to individual for cloud cluster computing techniques and technologies within the company. You will be in charge of Optimizing memory management and identifying the best way to distribute cluster-enabled and graph processing algorithms. You will be responsible for developing large data technologies and applications for clients. This will also involve work with massive data sets and complex algorithms.
Excellent verbal and written communications skills will be essential in this role, as client facing meetings and extensive work with multiple teams will form a significant part of your working routine.
* Work collaboratively with application development and operations teams
* Enable CI/CD pipelines with automated builds supporting our parallel project driven Agile DevSecOps environment
* Design, implement and automate Security controls, Government processes and NIST compliance and validation
* Design and monitoring of KPIs and Metrics using AWS logging systems
* Implement and maintain AWS
* Design automated deployment and management solutions for cloud services such as VPC, Subnets, Networks, Proxy servers and Rails application servers
* Support/mentor other team members and help with their training
* Consult with customers to help them design and implement their cloud solutions
* AWS Professional Certification required
* Experience with AWS Commercial and GovCloud
* Experience with AWS C2S
* Extensive experience in the design and architecture of new IT systems
* Experience with compliance and security standards such as DoD SRG, PCI DSS, FedRAMP, ISO 27001, HIPAA and NIST
* Experience implementing containers such a Kubernetes and Docker
* Experience using PaaS and IaaS tool sets such as Pivotal, OpenShift and Mesosphere
* Programming in Python/Ruby
* Extensive experience with Git, Groovy, PowerShell and JSON
* Experience with database systems such as MySQL, PostgreSQL and MongoDB
* Flexible working hours
* Medical/Dental coverage
Start your journey towards a better career path with the Frank Recruitment Group. If you're interested in this position or simply want a chat about the market, get in touch via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on +1 347 270 8876.