Pearson Frank are currently looking for experienced Software Engineers to join an exciting and well established organisation based in Melbourne CBD for an initial 6 month contract. This position will involve you working across the leading, planning, architecture, implementation and support for the containerisation of large-scale, complex environments whilst coordinating with the diverse teams within the organisation. Key Skills Required :
Whats on offer
- Minimum 8 years of experience with CI/CD tooling such as Git, Bamboo, Jenkins, Sonarcube or similar tools.
- Fluency with containerisation tools such as Dock, Kubernetes, rancher, GKE, EKS etc.
- Strong experience with Cloud engineering/networking in GCP or AWS
- Strong understanding of TLS/SSL data encryption.
- Experience in servicemesh design and implementation across Azure, AWS, GCP
- Exposure to working within an Agile environment.
- Advantage if you have a background working in Financial/Banking organisations.
- Close to public transport
- Excellent remuneration package
- Internal career advancement opportunities
- Tight-knit, highly technical team
This position is interviewing now and available for an immediate start.
*Please mention your VISA Status/Working Rights
in your Resume *