DevOps Engineer - Azure - Culver City - $200k/yr
We are thrilled to be working exclusively with this revolutionary of the pharmaceutical industry. You will be responsible for helping design, secure, and maintain cloud infrastructure for the company. The DevOps Engineer will work independently and closely with developers to ensure that products are built to effectively utilize Azure features and functionality. You will also be responsible for working with a team to efficiently manage applications deployments. You will also help in ensuring the company has all the tools and insights needed to make informed decisions about the maintenance and evolution of the cloud infrastructure.
* Scripting skills including Python and PowerShell
* Experience building pipelines in Azure DevOps for CI/CD
* Experience with monitoring tools such as New Relic, DataDog, or RunScope
* Experience with the management of cloud infrastructure using technologies such as Terraform, ARM, or Ansible
* Experience with restricted environments such as PCI, HIPAA, SOX
Nice to Have:
* Knowledge across software engineering practices such as version control, branching, code reviews, testing, and continuous integration and deployment
To be considered for this role, please send me a LI message or call me at 480-530-2065 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. To be considered for these roles, you must hold either a Green Card or US Citizenship.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS roles than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a complete understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS jobs are.
Jefferson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.