One of my exclusive clients is looking to migrate the majority of their systems into AWS and are looking for an experienced candidate to join the team in a permanent, leadership position. This project is moving quickly and the position need to be filled ASAP to be able to finish the process.
They want someone that can drive the migration, own the infrastructure, and push and grow the team towards success. You must be a person that can lead by example and be hands on to fix the AWS problems while the rest of your team gets up to speed on the systems.
* Experience with VPC & multi account set ups
* Ability to automate with Terraform (some Cloud Formation as well)
* Experience with Server less technologies and using Lambda/React
* Experience with DevOps
Why work here:
* Great opportunity for growth, position could lead to being a Director
* Great pay and great benfits
* Enjoyable working environment in downtown Washington D.C.
* Small organization where you own your work
If you or someone you know is interested in this role, please contact Seth Hartley immediately at email@example.com with your most recent resume.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS and DevOps jobs than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS and DevOps market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS/DevOps jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Amazon Web Services candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. Please see www.jefferson frank.com for more fantastic Amazon Web Service opportunities.