AWS Senior Software Engineer - $140-150,000
Are you looking for the opportunity to work with cutting edge cloud technologies in a rapidly expanding start-up environment? Are you excited at the thought of positively impacting Enterprise businesses by writing clean, efficient code? If you answered yes to these questions, read on!
An industry-leading AWS Advanced Partner is actively seeking to hire a Senior Software Engineer to their internal product team. As a core member of their development team you will have access to a globally distributed multi-cloud environment as well as intensive training opportunities. You will work on Enterprise projects across multiple industries by leveraging a variety of tools within the AWS, Azure, and GCP ecosystems.
* Solve complex engineering problems within all areas of the software development lifecycle
* Conduct design and code review to ensure compliance is met
* Work alongside DevOps Engineers to ensure fully automated software processes
* Contribute to best practices for design and documentation
* Design and develop cloud architecture solutions utilizing micro services such as Kubernetes and Docker
* Experience developing highly scalable, distributed systems AWS offerings, Big Data tools like Spark or Kafka, and open source tools
* Experience with multithreading and memory management
* Strong understanding of infrastructure, networking, and design fundamentals
* Experience within an Enterprise Cloud environment including migrations or modernization of applications
* Previous experience working with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, Bamboo, TeamCity, and AWS CodeDeploy
* Experience with Configuration Management tools such as Chef, Puppet, and Ansible
* Previous experience at an AWS or Azure consulting partner
* 4 year degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent work experience
* AWS certifications such as AWS Certified Developer - Associate or AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS permanent and contract recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally from our offices in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.
At Jefferson Frank, our mission is simple: we want happy customers. Whether you're an AWS professional walking into your dream AWS job, or an organization hiring an incredible contractor for your cloud migration project, our goal is to deliver an unrivaled customer experience. Work with us and you'll get the personalized experience you deserve - one you'll simply not find at any other recruitment agency. At Jefferson Frank, we find great people great jobs in AWS.