Kubernetes CI/CD Engineer - REMOTE - $110 Hourly - Contract
Pay: Up to $110 Hourly based on experience
Length of Contract: 6-12 Month Contract
Start Date: Est. July 1, 2019
Interview Process: 2-3 Phone Screenings or Video Conference
I'm seeking a Sr. DevOps/Kubernetes Master to help with the migration of a .NET app to AWS.
* Automation and Configuration Management in an Enterprise public cloud environment.
* DevOps and CI/CD Pipeline experience and knowledge of principles and implementation.
* 5+ years of hands on experience with AWS
* Terraform (required)
* 3+ years of experience with Kubernetes. (Certified Preferred)
* Windows / AD (AD knowledge a huge plus)
* Experience working remotely.
* Self-starter and a "can-do" attitude.
* Great communication and written documentation skills.
* US Citizen or Green Card (preferred)
*No visa sponsorship or 3rd parties*
If interested in applying for this position, please e-mail your CV/Resume directly to email@example.com.
***Please include subject: "Candidate Submission: Kubernetes Specialist"
AWS / DevOps / Amazon Web Services / New Jersey / Kubernetes / AWS Partner
Jefferson Frank is a leader in Niche IT Recruitment with a focus on AWS cloud technologies. We deal with AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. We have open positions and relationships with some of the top partners and end users throughout the US and offer some excellent opportunities in the AWS space.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any AWS candidates considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of the utmost importance. For more information on available AWS jobs, as well as the AWS market, I can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please see www.jeffersonfrank.com for more information.