My client based is looking for a Remote DevOps engineer to help define implement, and support the rapidly changing tech infrastructure and delivery pipeline. they embrace change and need someone who is passionate about innovative technology, as well as understanding what good looks like and appreciates the importance of security throughout the SDLC.
* Implementing and designing CI and CD packages/pipelines to allow measurable improvements to deployment frequency, a faster time to market, and a lower failure rate of new releases
* Building and maintaining tools to automate application and infrastructure deployment, and to monitor operations
* Coordinating with other members of the DevOps, Development, Test, and Product Owner teams to enhance and optimize existing processes
* Providing guidance & support to the Dev and QA teams as needed
* Experience in development operations including deployment automation, automation scripting, configuration management & standardization
If you are interested in learning more about the role's we have available and get things progressing quickly in terms of a new job opportunity, first send your CV through by applying here OR you can contact myself via
phone : +44 (0)207 337 0821