I'm working with an eCommerce, wellness, health and fitness company in the Greater Boston area that is seeking an AWS Cloud Engineer to join their team. This company has been around for almost 40 years and is finally moving towards the Cloud.
This is the first AWS centric role in the company, you will be leading initiatives and hands on in architecture. The preferred candidate comes from a Software Development background, can script with Python, and knows DevOps methodologies.
***Visas and Relocation will be considered for this position***
* Hands on experience with:
* AWS (S3, EC2, VPC, Kubernetes, CloudFormation, Elastic Search, Route 53, etc)
* Scripting with Python, Maintenance of Linux & Windows servers
* DevOps tools: Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Jira, GitHub, Confluence
* Software Development, no specific language
* Knowledge and assistance in implementing security best practices at all levels of the infrastructure.
* Taking ownership and work independently on assigned tasks with little supervision
* Ensure maximum uptime of cloud hosted environments, including production, staging, testing and development environments
* Architect, configure and support CI and application deployment into Docker containers
* Lead AWS efforts by providing tasks and design/architecture direction
* Keep up to date with developments in technology, and DevOps fields through educational and other information resources
* Securing tools that the developers use and ensuring code/design/architecture reviews happen to establish methodologies
* Provide consultative assistance to application development teams in leveraging automation and monitoring tools and company standards.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS and DevOps jobs than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS and DevOps market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS / DevOps jobs are.
If you are interested in this opportunity or any other with Amazon Web Services please e-mail your CV and contact details to Audrey Griego at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 212-731-6404 x 3139