I am currently looking for a Product engineer to work for a leading Healthcare cloud company based within the San Francisco region.
What You'll Do:
* Designing solutions for scale, resiliency, maintainability, and compliance.
* Use a variety of AWS Cloud Platform tools.
* CI/CD and configuration management.
* Analyze generally available applications.
* Drive solutions to meet security and compliance regulations.
* Willingness to learn new programming languages and skills.
* Willingness to partner with product, support, and sales to build solutions that meet customer's needs.
* Performs other related duties as assigned.
Experience and Education:
* Experience as a DevOps Engineer or Software Engineer role.
* Experience with AWS required.
* Experience in implementing full life cycle (design, test, implement, document, API) development and release management using modern collaboration tools.
* Experience coding with Python and GO
* Experience coding with Node.JS is a bonus
* Previous work experience in continuous integration environments.
* Previous work experience contributing code in mid-sized teams.
* Experience in Windows and Linux operating systems.
* Degree in Computer Science or related field.
* Experience developing security-related tools and applications.
* Competitive basic salary.
* Be on the cutting edge of new technologies and services.
* Collaborative team environment that values multiple perspectives and fresh thinking.
* Business-casual dress code.
* Flexible working hours. Including the option to work 2 days remotely.
* Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, Life and 401K.
* Unlimited Vacation!
US Citizens and all parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply,